The Claire Lightweight Agile IPRO Reporting Environment (CLAIRE) is a CakePHP framework for the rapid development of public reporting Web sites. CLAIRETM powers our portfolio of Pellucid-powered Web sites and report cards around the country.
The framework works hand in hand with the IPRO Pellucid data warehouse to provide real time reporting data that is up-to-date and accurate. This key piece of technology allows IPRO to rapidly develop customized solutions for clients that leverages our expertise in public reporting and technological know-how.
CLAIRE provides a hardened platform for
- secure data delivery
- data-warehouse access and updates
- optimized delivery of large amount of data
- extensible flexible architecture
- administration interface for content changes and data overrides
- comprehensive visualization frameworks including graphing, exporting and charting functions
- access control management
- backup and restore functionality of client data
CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP that provides an extensible architecture for developing, maintaining, and deploying applications. Using commonly known design patterns like MVC and ORM within the convention over configuration paradigm, using CLAIRE significantly reduces development costs.
If you would like to enquire about using CLAIRE for your Web development project please contact David Wu – firstname.lastname@example.org