ANNOUNCEMENT: AHRQ IQI RETRACTION
Welcome to Pellucid, an IPRO health care data service.
Pellucid is a unique collection of data warehouse, analytic and Web services that links dozens of health care cost, quality and satisfaction data sources acquired from around the country to a database of health care facilities. Much of our data is free for you to use in your work, and we are always interested in new data and new ways to use it.
Pellucid solves your data problems:
- Joins data reported for the same facility by different ID – no more figuring out which state ID matches which MPN/CMS Certification Number
- Assigns facilities to known health care systems based on national and local intelligence
- Pre-calculates numerous benchmarks including state and national mean and 90th percentile for every measure
- Assigns all measures to geographical points – map your data in a day!
- Facilities groupable by ZIP, state, ownership, size
- Stores all data historically – create trending tables or charts of quality over time
- Constantly updated using the latest available data
Pellucid data is used by:
- Public reporting Web sites download data in SQL format or plug it in directly from our servers and have your data refreshed automatically
- Researchers stop wasting time acquiring and reverse engineering data, just jump right into doing what you do best – analysis
- Journalists find out the top ten facilities for any given measure in seconds, not hours
- Policy makers map the data onto ZIP codes or counties and find out where the shortfalls are
- Quality Improvement Organizations use our data and tools to inform your public reporting providers
Much of the data stored in Pellucid is acquired from freely available – although complicated to use – databases. Use our ten years of public reporting experience to speed up your data acquisition or to add rich context to your own data. For more information E-mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org