Maine Hospital Report Cards
Is a charitable organization whose mission is to bring the people who get care, pay for care, and provide care together in order to measure and improve the quality of health care services in Maine. By publicly reporting quality information on Maine doctors and hospitals, the MHMC-F hopes to empower the public to make informed decisions about the care they receive.
The MHMC-F executes its mission by:
- Measuring (where necessary) and reporting on the quality of health care services.
- Engaging healthcare consumers to understand and seek high quality health care.
- Educating the public and key stakeholders in the use of cost and quality information to make informed decisions.
- Assisting the public and governmental and nonprofit organizations in the process of sharing and analyzing data related to health care services issues.
- Fostering research and education with regard to health care services, and serving as a resource to promote solutions to health care services issues.
- Fostering collaboration among diverse stakeholders through facilitation, negotiation, and mediation to accelerate the process of consensus building.
The Maine Health Management Coalition Foundation does not sell any services or accept advertising on its Get Better Maine site. It is funded solely through contributions, and is recognized as a Section 501(c)3 organization by the US Federal Revenue Service.
Visit site here: http://www.mhmc.info/